3D BIM Add-on Developer
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands€3,906 - €6,345 per monthDevelopment
As a 3D BIM add on developer at KUBUS, you will develop add-ons (called BCF Managers) to the leading building information modeling (BIM) programs Revit, Navisworks, Archicad, AutoCAD and Tekla Structures. BCF Managers enable data transfer between BIM software and BIMcollab. You will work on both the front- and the back-end.
As a software company, KUBUS is in a unique position. We build our own products that are used by tens of thousands of users worldwide. Our company is just the right size: big enough to make a real impact in the market, but small enough that as an individual developer you can have an impact and really make a difference.
Our development team consists of over 40 developers, testers, scrum masters and product owners, divided over six scrum teams. You will play a role in the scrum team working on the BCF Manager components of the BIMcollab ecosystem. You may opt to work on average two days at the office and the rest from home or fully remote, if desired. Even if we don't see each other every day, your team is always there for you!
Who we are
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our
platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the
quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better
buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable
with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A
good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and
quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of
thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
What do you need for this?
- You have completed a bachelor's or master's degree, for example in Computer Science.
- >3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have worked in an Agile environment and are acquainted with SCRUM.
- You are fluent in English; we work in an international team: documentation and consultation are predominantly in English.
- You have knowledge of the following techniques: C#, .NET, SQL, Entity Framework, REST API's.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 3.906 - €6.345 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme, profit sharing (on average 1 monthly salary or more), and employee participation ensure significant involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- There is plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with a working from home allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Do you want to know more? Then take a look around at www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call us at +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.