Business Development Executive DACH
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Eindhoven€3,792 - €6,160 per monthSales
To strengthen our international sales team, we are looking for a driven, commercially strong, and enthusiastic business development executive who knows how to advise and convince prospects and accounts by telephone. Are you a sales tiger who knows how to get things done? Then we are looking for you!
The role of Business Development Executive DACH
As a Business Development Executive, you will be BIMcollab's first point of contact for our customers and prospects, and online meetings will be your main tool. It's your job to introduce BIMcollab to organizations that want to take their BIM efforts to the next level with the help of our platform. You will do this by actively pursuing leads that come in through our marketing channels or by proactively looking for potential clients in the DACH region. A short online presentation of our software will support you in this. You know how to call in the help of one of our BIM consultants in time to go for the deal.
As an International Business Development Executive, you are mainly involved in consultative selling. You take care of a consultative sales process in which you think along with our customers and advise them about the best solution. A proactive market approach is important. We will enable you to build up a network of clients, if you do not already have one. You know how to use your network to generate new leads for yourself or or your colleagues. We work with modern sales and marketing automation tools to reach and activate our prospects.
We value customer friendliness and customer satisfaction. We will provide you with all the tools and training you need, to prepare yourself for the task at hand. As a commercial talent, you decide where the bar is set and how fast you grow. We offer you everything you need to develop yourself as a sales professional.
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach the top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated with BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue management. A team effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are a distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D
model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D
design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you
contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with a smarter use of
materials, less waste, and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is
of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our
development. That is why BIMcollab is used by
tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
- A bachelor's and/or master's degree, for instance in business or technology.
- Sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Affinity with BIM is a big plus.
- Experience within (civil) engineering and/or software development is preferred but affinity is just as important.
- Excellent commercial and communicative skills in German (C1 minimum).
- You love talking to prospects and giving online presentations.
- You are result-driven and a self-starter.
We offer a challenging job with lots of variety and opportunities to grow. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of Central Station. You can also count on:
- A salary of €3.792,- en €6.160,- gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit-sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative, independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. If you have any questions, you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.