The role of DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer you will contribute to automating the process from development to release for our development team of over 40 people. The DevOps team takes care of the development and operation of our Cloud environments, with an emphasis on automation and CI/CD.
You are responsible for the analysis, design and realization of various services and components that make up the platform. Your activities will include the development and automation of components, migrations of existing components and realizing integrations with related systems. You can take on tasks both independently and in a team, and deliver, test, document and transfer software to your colleagues. Your role is the driving force behind improvement, innovation and automation. You are the link between IT, Platform and Development.
You are responsible for…
- setting up the basic automated setup of our Cloud environment
- improving operational processes through further automation
- proactively proposing system and process improvements
- ensuring continuous improvement of quality during development and acting on improvement requests
- making choices, implementing and recording concerning the design of our Cloud
- drawing up documentation and transferring software solutions
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of
fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with
sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced
tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can
work together more effectively because all information is stored in one
integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance.
Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices
with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud
for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally,
we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We
always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
What do you need for this?
- A minimum of a technical Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- Preferably complimented with relevant technical certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in a similar role.
- Skills: .Net core, SQL, Powershell/CMD, CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins), Linux, Docker, Windows Server.
- Nice to have: Kubernetes, Vue, Bitbucket
- Perfect command of Dutch and English.
We offer a challenging job with a lot of variety and opportunities to grow. We are located in the centre of Eindhoven within walking distance of Central Station. You can also count on:
- Off course an excellent salary depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit sharing (on average 1 month salary or more), but also the employee participation, ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognise yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. If you have any questions, you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.