Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, EindhovenDevelopment
As a Full-stack developer at KUBUS, you will develop the (web)applications and services of BIMcollab.
A good user experience is of paramount importance to us: in our development, we go for innovation and quality. As a full-stack developer, you can leave your mark on how we implement features and take responsibility for good estimates. We work with code reviews and clear handover to testers. In addition, you contribute to writing automated test procedures for the functionality you build. You understand the importance of communication and collaboration within the team to find the optimal balance between required implementation time and a fast go-to-market of features, following our automated test and release train.
Our development team consists of over 40 developers, testers, scrum masters and product owners, divided over six scrum teams. You will play a role in one or more of the three scrum teams working on the Cloud environments. In addition, you will be involved in guiding and/or managing junior/medior developers. You work on average two days at the office and the rest can be done from home if desired. Even though we don't see each other every day, your team is always there for you!
Who we are
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
What do you need for this?
- You have completed a bachelor's or master's degree, for example in Computer Science.
- Several years of relevant work experience.
- You have knowledge of development methods such as Agile and Scrum.
- You are fluent in English; we work in an international team: documentation and consultation are predominantly in English.
- You have experience in working with REST services.
- You have knowledge of the following techniques: C#, .NET Core, SQL, Entity Framework.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 3.646 - €5.924 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme, profit sharing (on average 1 monthly salary or more), and employee participation ensure significant involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- There is plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with a working from home allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Do you want to know more? Then take a look around at www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call us at +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.