Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Eindhoven€4,323 - €7,023 per monthDevelopment
As Lead Web Developer at KUBUS you are responsible for the implementation design of requirements and the software architecture of the web application and services of BIMcollab.
In your role as lead developer you will naturally search for the optimum between the required implementation time, the performance of the application and a fast go-to-market of features, in line with our automated test and release train. Together with the other senior developers in your team you monitor the architecture of the application and you advise the product owner about necessary refactoring to improve the maintainability of the platform.
development team consists of over 40 developers, testers, scrum masters and
product owners, divided over six scrum teams. You will play a role in one or
more of the three scrum teams working on the Cloud environments. In addition,
you will be involved in guiding and/or managing junior/medior developers. You
work on average two days at the office and the rest can be done from home if
desired. Even though we don't see each other every day, your team is always
there for you!
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of
fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with
sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced
tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can
work together more effectively because all information is stored in one
integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance.
Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices
with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud
for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally,
we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We
always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
- You have completed a bachelor's or master's degree, for example in Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have knowledge of development methods such as Agile and Scrum.
- You have (some) experience with CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes.
For this position we are only looking for candidates who are allowed to work freely in the Netherlands.
We offer a challenging position with lots of variety and career opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. You can also count on:
- A suitable salary depending on knowledge and experience between €4.323 and €7.023 gross per month.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit-sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Do you want to know more? Take a look around our website www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions you can always call +31 (0) 40 213 1950.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.