Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, EindhovenDevelopment
As Product Owner at KUBUS you are responsible for an important part of
BIMcollab. BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
Our BIMcollab ecosystem consists of several cooperating software products, each of which has its own product backlog:
- BIMcollab ZOOM for 3D model checking
- BIMcollab Cloud for cloud-based team & issue management
- APIs and plugins for all kinds of BIM tooling via our developer network
- Onboarding tools, like a webshop, back office, and in-product marketing and engagement tools.
Our development team consists of over 40 developers, testers, scrum masters and product owners, divided over six scrum teams. You will play a role in one or more of the three scrum teams working on the Cloud environments. In addition, you will be involved in guiding and/or managing junior/medior developers. You work on average two days at the office and the rest can be done from home if desired. Even though we don't see each other every day, your team is always there for you!
What we expect from a Product Owner
As a Product Owner in the BIMcollab ecosystem, you maximize the value creation for our users. To do this, you stay connected with internal and external stakeholders, as well as with your own development team. You are the linking pin between the business and the software developers. At one moment, you talk to the development team about the acceptance criteria of a new feature; the next moment, you are discussing your product vision with the stakeholders and the Head of Products. And, of course, you are decisive, and you know that sometimes you must say ‘no’ (and how to do that).
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
What do you need for this?
- A bachelor's or master's degree.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Product Owner for relevant comparable products.
- You are PSPO1 and PSPO2 certified.
- You have experience with and knowledge of SaaS and cloud solutions.
- You are a good communicator and know how to convince and motivate others.
- Preferably, you have domain knowledge (project management, BIM, SaaS-onboarding, and engagement)
We are offering a challenge with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 4.157 to €6.348 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme, profit sharing (on average 1.5 monthly salaries), and employee participation ensure significant involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- There is plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You will work in our modern energy-neutral office and partly (maximum 2 days per week) from home.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.