Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Eindhoven€3,792 - €5,404 per monthDevelopment
Your role as scrum master
As a Scrum Master at KUBUS, Agile working with Scrum holds no secrets for you. Therefore, there is of course no need to explain in this vacancy which Scrum events a Scrum Master facilitates or what the values of Scrum are.
At KUBUS you will work with other Scrum Masters and supervise multiple teams. It is important to us that we deliver more value to our customers every day. The role of the Scrum Master is to optimize that process. You are responsible for the growth of the team and you understand that you yourself are also never done learning. Some of the team members are coached by you on an individual basis. You understand the developments that a team or individual goes through and adapt your behavior accordingly.
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as a result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building Information Modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach the top 100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated with BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue management. A team effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are a distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys. Our young, dynamic team consists of both men and women, who complement each other almost seamlessly. In our successful scale-up organization, everyone can be themselves while respecting the values, talents, and ideas of others.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management intended to improve the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, thus contributing to a more sustainable built environment with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is our top priority; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and we are proud of that!
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master and a minimum of 6 years of professional experience.
- At least PSM1/CSM certified, PSM2/CSP is a pre.
- You have experience with SaaS products.
We do not provide visa sponsorship to candidates that do not already live in NL.
We offer a challenging position with lots of variety and career opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. You can also count on:
- A suitable salary depending on knowledge and experience between €3.792 and €5.404 gross per month.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit-sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more) and employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative, and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Do you want to know more? Take a look around our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call +31 (0) 40 213 1950.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.