Senior Product Designer
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, EindhovenDevelopment
As Senior Product Designer you will be responsible for Product Success, determined by the functional design of the Web and Desktop applications within the BIMcollab Ecosystem. You will design new experiences, from concept to functionality. Your ultimate goal is to make our products better and more user-friendly.
You will be responsible for simplifying our client's technically complex design process by delivering creative and user-friendly feature designs. You will work together with Product Owners and UI/UX designers to translate user requirements into functional design proposals, for all parts of our ecosystem, from BIMcollab Cloud (SaaS platform) to BIMcollab ZOOM (native desktop app) and the many plug-ins for various 3rd-party software. All our tools are available for both macOS and Windows, so it is important that you feel at home in both.
Designs are presented and discussed with stakeholders, but also with developers to optimise the implementation. In this role, you are an analytical and creative designer who is able to understand user needs, psychology and come up with cost-effective solutions. You will monitor competitive products and industry trends and conduct concept, usability and findability tests to gather feedback.
A strong portfolio of successful technical design projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Who we are
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
- 5+ years of experience with designing comparable products, preferably related to BIM.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI/Product Designer with a strong portfolio.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture for web- as well as desktop applications.
- Experience in interactive prototyping (e.g., Figma, Framer, UXPin, Balsamiq, etc.), user research, wireframing and usability testing.
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent English communication skills, Dutch is a big plus.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 3.646 - €5.924 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.