Senior UX/UI designer
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, EindhovenDevelopment
As a UX/UI Designer at BIMcollab you will be responsible for the total ecosystem’s UX/UI design. You will help define compelling and efficient workflows from onboarding to usability, from functionality to visual representation. You become responsible for simplifying our client’s technical complex design process, by delivering creative and easy to use UX designs for BIMcollab.
You work together with product owners/designers to translate user requirements into design proposals, for all parts of our eco-system, including our web application BIMcollab Cloud, our desktop model validation tool BIMcollab ZOOM, and our BCF Manager modelling tool plugins. Our tools are available for both MacOS and Windows environment and you will feel at home in both.
Designs are presented and discussed with stakeholders, as well as to developers to optimize implementation effort. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs, understands the psychology and solve UX problems. You keep an eye on competitor products and industry trends, and conduct concept, usability and findability testing to gather feedback.
A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Who we are
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI/Product Designer with a strong portfolio
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture for web- as well as desktop applications
- Experience in interactive prototyping (e.g., Figma, Framer, UXPin, Balsamiq, etc.), user research, wireframing and usability testing
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent English communication skills, Dutch is a big plus.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of VUE, Cocoa, Winforms is also a plus
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 3.646 - €5.924 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.