Who we are
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing, building and maintaining can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as a result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design and build to maintain and operate. Worldwide we reach the top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our software. A team effort we are proud of! Additionally, we are a distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for BIM coordination, model checking, issue management, takeoffs, document management and asset management. We aim to improve the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with a smarter use of materials, less waste, and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
About your role
As a Front-end Engineer at KUBUS you will be involved in developing the user interface side of the web application of BIMcollab, a platform for BIM coordination, model control, issue management, takeoffs, document management and asset management, intended to improve the quality of 3D building design models and thereby optimize the construction process. This way you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and more efficient use of energy.
A good user experience is very important to us: in our development we aim for innovation, quality and the best user experience. As a Front-end Engineer, you can leave your mark on how we implement features and present them to our users. You are partly responsible for a 'clean', user-friendly interface. We work with code reviews and clear handover to testers. You also collaborate on writing automated test procedures for the functionality you build. You see the importance of good communication and cooperation within the team. Together you look for the optimal balance between required implementation time and a fast go-to-market of features. We use a full-stack approach, which means that in addition to the front-end, you will also help with other parts of the code.
Our development team consists of over 40 Engineers, Testers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners, divided into six scrum teams. You will be working in one of these teams. All teams work with two-week sprints. In the daily standup we discuss what we are working on. You work an average of two days in the office and the rest can be done from home if desired. Even though we don't see each other every day, your team is always there for you!
What will make you successful in this role
- You have a completed appropriate Bachelor's or Master's degree, for example in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- You have knowledge of development methods such as Agile and Scrum.
For this position we are exclusively looking for candidates who are free to work in the Netherlands.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 3.455- €5.761 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme, profit sharing (on average 1 monthly salary or more), and employee participation ensure significant involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- There is plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with a working from home allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Do you want to know more? Then take a look around at www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call us at +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.