Marketing Data Analyst
At BIMcollab, data is key. We need your help to turn this mountain of data into valuable insights!
- Further develop data-driven marketing, in which you are a very important player;
- Measuring, tracking, and evaluating digital touchpoints in the customer journey based on KPI's;
- Visualize, present, and evaluate data in dashboards, with the aim of improving the performance of channels and campaigns;
- Data collection from various platforms, where you will solve any measurement issues and take initiatives;
- Develop a visionary and future-proof strategy to map the entire customer journey in a sustainable way;
- Convey in-depth insights and concrete recommendations to stakeholders (e.g. senior marketers, sales, management);
- Challenging colleagues as a sparring partner with new ideas, pressing questions, you also introduce juniors to the world of data analysis.
- Finally, there is also plenty of room for your own initiatives, think of serverside tagging, A/B tests, etc.
If you are a team player, socially communicative, and an asset to the pub quiz, then apply immediately!
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated into BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue management. A team effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are a distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client satisfaction surveys.
The young, dynamic team consists of both men and women, who complement each other almost seamlessly. In our successful scale-up organization, everyone can be themselves while respecting the values, talents, and ideas of others.
What do you need for this?
- A higher professional education (HBO/WO) work and intellectual level.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a mature digital environment with large data sets.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and dashboard creation.
- Experience with customer journey visualization, BigQuery, and A/B tooling is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present complex topics company-wide in a persuasive way and create support.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and opportunities to grow. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of Central Station. You can also count on:
- An excellent salary, depending on knowledge and experience. The salary range for this role is from €3.027 to €4.427,- gross per month.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit-sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Take a look around at www.werkenbijkubus.nl. If you have any questions you can always call Laurens van Leuven on +31 (0)40 213 1950.