Online Marketeer (German)
Would you like to contribute to the success of BIMcollab on the German-speaking market within a fast-growing international scale-up? Join our marketing team! You don't have to know BIM to join, we will teach you.
Make people happy with BIM, that is what we stand for. Will you help?
Your role as Online Marketeer (German)
- Content creation based on SEO
- Setting up campaigns especially for the German speaking markets
- Writing SEA texts
- Collaborating with other colleagues within the German team, including Sales and BIM specialists to improve the overall result in Germany.
- Analyzing your campaigns or expressions to adjust the content strategy accordingly
- Sending mailings, developing dedicated landing pages etc.
If you are a team player, socially communicative and an asset to the pub quiz, apply immediately!
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
What do you need for this?
- HBO/WO work- and thinking level.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar role.
- You are a German native speaker, you are fluent in English and you live in the Netherlands.
- You are eager to learn and are interested in the broad aspects of marketing
- You are analytical and know how to decipher and anticipate data to a certain extent independently
- You are proactive in coming up with (creative) ideas to make things a little better every day
- You are able to think along on a strategic level as well as carry out operational tasks. Switching between long and short term goals comes easily to you
- You work in a structured way, make plans and ensure that deadlines are met
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- Of course, an excellent salary, depending on knowledge and experience. The salary range for this role is from €3.027 to €4.427,- gross per month.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit sharing (on average 1 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with home work allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.